Steve Nash is focusing on the team he has prior to the season. And for now, that team doesn’t include Kyrie Irving.
The Nets announced that Irving would be away from the team for as long as he remains unvaccinated. This decision comes due to a New York mandate that would require Kyrie to have the vaccine in order to play in the team’s home games this season.
Earlier in the week, Kyrie Irving took to Instagram live to share his thoughts on the matter, saying he was not planning on retiring despite previous reports.
Kyrie Irving Finally Speaks On Vaccine Decisionhttps://t.co/5NKXdk6g4Q
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 14, 2021
Following Kyrie Irving ending his silence, Steve Nash was asked if he was tuning into the Instagram session.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Not only did Nash say that he was not aware of the comments made on the IG sesh, but he’s also had enough of talking about the whole situation.
— Brian Lewis (@NYPost_Lewis) October 14, 2021
Steve Nash’s sentiment was met by James Harden and Kevin Durant – who both say they respect Kyrie Irving’s decision, but are looking forward to the season.
Based on the comments made in the IG session, it doesn’t sound like Irving will cave to take the shot.
Can the Nets still compete without the highly-skilled point guard?