Ben Simmons is off the hook.
The controversial Brooklyn Nets player is back on the court as he is working out with the Brooklyn Nets prior to the start of training camp. The Nets still have yet to see Durant, Simmons and Kyrie on the court at the same time, so definitely good news for Nets fans. Simmons has gotten a chance to show off his new look jump shot, which clearly has been an issue with him during his NBA tenure. While speaking to Nick Friedell of ESPN, Nash had some massive compliments for Simmons, and he even explained how he doesn’t particularly care about his lack of a jump shot.
“Very unique,” Nash said. “That’s what makes Ben great. That’s why I don’t care if he ever shoots a jump shot for the Brooklyn Nets. He’s welcome to, but that is not what makes him special and not what we need. He’s a great complement to our team, and he’s an incredible basketball player because of his versatility.”
Nash obviously understands that Ben Simmons mental state is pretty fragile, and this is his way of taking any undue pressure off Simmons. Ben Simmons has a lot to prove right now, and this latest endorsement from Nash is a good sign they know how to deal with their star player.
Now good luck with Kyrie and KD.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth