Steelers fan spells out his demise in a very funny obituary.
Wayne Olexa died back on November 14th, which just so happens to be the very same day Pittsburgh tied the Lions.
He was 76 years old.
“Wayne Olexa, 76, of Crafton PA, formerly of Swissvale, PA passed away on Sunday, November 14, 2021, after a long bout with the Steelers. He was at his home with family when they went into overtime against the 0-8 Detroit Lions and that was all he could take. his obituary read.
His passing was blamed on his team the Steelers, claiming in his obituary that Wayne died “after a long bout with the Pittsburgh Steelers.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Obituary of a 76-year-old Pittsburgh-area man says he passed away "after a long bout with the Steelers."
“Wayne Olexa was at his home with family when the Steelers went into overtime against the 0-8 Lions and that was all he could take."
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 25, 2021
Olexa is survived by his wife, Jolie, children and Steelers.
NFL franchises like the Steelers will outlive all of us.