The NCAA has a lot of whacky rules in place. One of them doesn’t allow networks to air highlights from the NCAA Tournament until after the post game show on CBS concludes.
That put a Louisiana sports director in a bit of a bind, being as he had to show the LSU-Michigan highlights for his package. No worries, he had just the answer. Andrew Clay, the sports director for KATC in Lousiana used MS Paint to make his illustrations for the game on his broadcast.
It was honestly a pretty good move.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Genie Bouchard Breaks Internet With Latest Outfit
- Rumor Has It Lonzo Ball is Pursuing Kendall Jenner Following Devin Booker Breakup
- Ana Montana Talks About Her Chest in Livestream With LaMelo Ball
- Jalen Green Rocking a Pink Purse With Girlfriend Breah Hicks At The Versace Show
- PGA Golfer Grayson Murray Openly Hit On Paige Spiranac
I know LSU fans had to be feeling pretty down after their teams’ loss in the thrilling Round Of 32 game against Michigan, but this had to put a smile on some of their faces.
Awesome work by this news station here. If you aren’t having fun, then you simply do not deserve to be working in sports.