The South Dakota Coyotes took down the South Dakota State Jackrabbits Saturday afternoon with one of the wildest Hail Mary’s you may ever see.
South Dakota was down 20-17 with just one second left on the clock when magic happened.
The ball was heaved from around their own 40 yard line where it then bounced off numerous hands and fingers and ended up falling right in to the hands of the Coyotes receiver to fall in to the end zone for the improbable victory.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Here is how the action went down.
SOUTH DAKOTA WINS IT WITH A HAIL MARY 🤯
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 13, 2021
The Coyotes won the game 23-20 as both teams move to 7-3 on the season.