Former Olympic sweetheart Shawn Johnson is sharing her truth.
Shawn Johnson is speaking out about a terrible experience she had during a routine security check at the airport when a Transportation Security Administration agent allegedly stopped the former gymnast for having breast milk with her.
Shawn Johnson posted to her Instagram stories on Sunday with a message to the TSA agent in question writing:
“I’m really sorry you have had a bad day but take it out on me was unnecessary. I can honestly say that was one of the worst experiences I have.”
According to her next post, it seems that bringing her supply of breast milk with her on her flight caused an issue at security.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“We as mamas have a duty to our babies and a right in this world to carry breast milk through security. Having you public[ly] humiliate me in proving to you it was actually breast milk was against my rights. To then be groped and yelled at in public was excessive,” she continued. “I know you were doing your job…but so was I.”
More bad press for TSA agents.
Traveling is supposed to be fun, but sometimes airports make that difficult.