There’s no subject Shaq won’t tackle.
Former NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal doesn’t think Kanye West should be doing interviews calling out Kim Kardashian.
Shaq spoke about the very public couple on his podcast.
“It’s not about having issues. It’s just, I run my life on the PPL principles. You protect, you provide, and you love. Even if we’re fighting I’m not going to embarrass her amongst the world. Even if we’re in an argument, no. Hell no… If they felt a certain way and they wanted to do that, I understand they could do that but I wouldn’t do that,” he said on his podcast.
Kanye has been called crazy for his recent rants, but Shaq says it’s his fault.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
“That’s what happens when you put all your business on social media. So, I don’t want to hear it now. Don’t try and clean it up now because you started it. When you give your information to a million people, you gon’ have a million different meta babies come out on what they thought. So I don’t want to hear ‘It’s a narrative.’ That’s the narrative that you’re putting out. If you got problems, keep your problems where they’re at. I don’t want to hear that and I don’t feel sorry for all these people getting on social media.”
Is Shaq qualified to talk about other people’s marriages?
Why not, he’s Shaq, he can broach any subject with ease.
Check out more of Kanye’s ex below: