American sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson has been stuck in the news after she was barred from competing at the Tokyo Olympics because of a failed drug test for cannabis. Ever since then it seems like she’s constantly battling all the internet trolls and haters.
Her latest clapback is all about her rise up.
Sha’Carri shared a picture of herself from the Met Gala earlier this week.
The track and field star wrote: “Yes might be last but not at home watching and sitting on my [redacted].”
Sha’Carri is referring to her last-place finish at the Prefontaine Classic a few weeks back.
Sha’Carri seriously needs some PR help. She really needs to learn how to ignore the trolls.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week