FC Barcelona’s forward Sergio Aguero is set to retire following his heart issue which has had him sidelined since October 30th.
Sergio Aguero, 33, is set to retire following a heart issue that has held him out of action since a game on October 30th against Alaves.
Aguero joined Barcelona in the summer after parting ways with Manchester City. Barcelona was obviously looking to fill a massive void up front with the Lionel Messi transferring to Paris S.G. in the summer.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
🚨 BREAKING: Sergio Aguero will be retiring from football, following some heart problems — per @gerardromero & now confirmed by @CatalunyaRadio’s @MartaCarreras_. It will be announced in the coming week. #FCB 🇦🇷
— Reshad Rahman ✆ (@ReshadRahman_) November 20, 2021
Aguero played just five games for Barcelona, scoring one goal.
He suffered an arrhythmia during the game against Alaves and has decided to hang it up for good following further testing.
Barcelona currently sits in 6th place in La Liga.