When a fan runs onto a field, all bets are off.
During a women’s Champions League game between Chelsea and Juventus on Wednesday, a dumb fan decided to run onto the pitch. The fan was taking selfies, having a good ole time, with security nowhere to be found.
Chelsea striker Sam Kerr hae enough of the clown, and she put her athleticism on full display. Sam put the hurt on the fan, knocking him to the ground.
Full unedited video here for any journalist that wants to use it. Don't need to ask permissions as I'll be asleep for next 8 hours. pic.twitter.com/PI76WC87Uw
— Bradley Cox (@Bcoxy2012) December 9, 2021
Kerr was subsequently given a yellow card by the referee.
All for doing the job a security officer.
Kerr should definitely be playing football with hits like that.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard