Never take your anger out on refs, or if you do, just don’t cross check them.
In a recent KHL game, Barys forward Tomas Jurco was bumped by the official as he went to make a play against the boards and missed the puck. He could have just let the official hear it, like most people probably would have done, but instead he decided to show him how he felt with a little cross-check to the back.
Barys forward Tomas Jurco suspended one game (Deliberately applies physical force in any form towards an Official). pic.twitter.com/r6EvJ4b8E3
— KHL (@khl_eng) December 7, 2021
It could have been the lightest cross-check of all-time, but making contact with an official just isn’t allowed, and you’re never going to get away with it.
Even if it was rather weak.
⛔️ GAME MISCONDUCT 20 min#Barys Tomas Jurco ejected from the game for Abuse of Officials.
— This was the KHL 💙💛 (@KHLreplays) December 6, 2021
Jurco was handed a one-game suspension from the KHL for deliberately applying physical force in any form towards an official.
You live and you learn.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason