NFL Network reported that Russell Wilson would be getting the pins taken out of his injured throwing hand early this week.
Wilson shared a few photos of his hand for the first time since his surgery, gripping a football. With the pins in place.
— Russell Wilson (@DangeRussWilson) October 31, 2021
Russell Wilson missed his third straight game today as the Seahawks took on the Jaguars at home. It’s been a very long few weeks since Wilson injured the middle finger on his throwing hand against the Rams.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Russ can be activated from the IR list after the Seahawks bye week. The earliest he’ll play is in two weeks against the Packers.
Hopefully Russ won’t come back too soon.
The competitor in him probably would play now if he was allowed to.