Former NFL quarterback Robert Griffin III made news this week when it was announced that he was coming out with a tell-all book about sexual harassment within the Washington Football Team’s locker room.
Immediately, fans were questioning the allegations in the book. Was he talking about the experiences of others? Himself? And if he was the victim: why come forth now?
RG3 claims that his forthcoming book will have information about sexual harassment at WFT. So why hasn't he come forward with it before, and why doesn't he share everything he knows about it right now? https://t.co/LZTAGine1P
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) December 1, 2021
Both Robert Griffin III and his wife, Grete Griffin, took to social media to clarify that is was his OWN experiences that will be documented in the new book.
Robert Griffin III also chimed in to explain why he was deciding to open up about the sexual harassment he had to endure now.
Robert Griffin III is currently an analyst for FOX, and his playing days appear to be past him after a stint as a backup with the Ravens.
Now, it’ll be interesting to see if the NFL opens another investigation into Dan Snyder’s Washington team following the latest allegation.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week