Rick Ross versus Scottie Pippen is one matchup I’d love to see.
Scottie Pippen wrote in his memoir that he was unhappy with the documentary The Last Dance being all about Michael Jordan. Pippen was also mad that MJ walked away with $10 million and none of the other players got paid to feature in the doc. Basically Pip is still extremely jealous of everyone’s love for Michael Jordan, and clearly upset at how he came across in the documentary.
Rick Ross is not on Team Pippen. Ross says it’s Pippen’s fault.
“The first thing that come to my mind is f*ck you, Scottie Pippen. You ain’t handling your business when you was negotiating your own contract 30 years ago. You got f*cked and what you want, Mike to negotiate your contract?” he asked. “Then when it came to this documentary, you got f*cked again waited two years to say I got f*cked.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
“Nah, first thing that comes to my mind is don’t be in the documentary if they ain’t got a bag for me. I [have] stepped back from a lot of sh*t before when they said, ‘Hey, Rozay, will you donate the money to charity or whatever?’ Nah, I got my own charities to donate to.” said Ross.
Pippen is just trying to make as much money as he can. I guess writing a book and trashing MJ is what it takes.