Supermodel Chanel Iman and New York Giants receiver Sterling Shepard are reportedly calling it quits after nearly four years of marriage.
Us Weekly reports they have quietly separated and are “getting divorced.” A source said, “They are going to try and remain civil and friendly towards each other.”
According to the outlet, Shepard filed for divorce in the summer.
It's over! Chanel Iman and Sterling Shepard have called it quits after nearly 4 years of marriage. 💔 Exclusive details: https://t.co/1QyrH6viSp
— Us Weekly (@usweekly) January 5, 2022
We first reported about their apparent split back in October.
Sterling Shepard Appears to have Split with Supermodel Wife Chanel Iman https://t.co/DeaQWzZgDM
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 5, 2021
Chanel and Sterling have also wiped their Instagram clean of each other.
The two have two children.
Iman and Shepard tied the knot at the Beverly Hills Hotel in March 2018, and a few months later announced they were expecting their first daughter Cali.
Best of luck to both moving forward.
Check out more of Sterling’s ex wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of