Buffalo Bills safety Jordan Poyer’s model wife, Rachel Bush, is pretty outspoken on social media about all things from the NFL to politics.
And when Poyer was snubbed for the Pro Bowl this season, Bush made sure to air her frustrations.
Instagram Model Rachel Bush Takes To Social Media To Vent After Husband Jordan Poyer Misses Out On Pro Bowlhttps://t.co/cLqtdTzOuV
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 23, 2021
But Jordan Poyer finally got some recognition for another stellar season. The safety was named to NFL’s first team All-Pro team on Friday. And Rachel Bush took to twitter to celebrate the achievement.
“My husband works endlessly day and night to be the player he is,” she wrote. “Nobody deserves this more. Nobody compares. I am SO proud of you @J_poyer21! You deserve this!!!!”
— Rachel (@Rachel__Bush) January 14, 2022
Rachel Bush will likely be in attendance this weekend when Jordan Poyer and the Bills take on the Patriots in freezing Buffalo this weekend. Which will likely make for a defensive battle.
On the year, Poyer had 5 interceptions, 9 pass breakups, 3 sacks, and 93 tackles.
Perhaps Rachel Bush and Jordan Poyer will be celebrating a Super Bowl championship before this seasons over.
Check out more of Poyer’s wife below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard