The Portland Trail Blazers President Neil Olshey is under investigation after allegedly bullying and creating a toxic work environment.
On Saturday afternoon, the Trail Blazers put out an official statement via their social media platforms saying that they have hired an outside firm to look in to the allegations against Olshey.
— Portland Trail Blazers (@trailblazers) November 6, 2021
According to multiple news outlets, many staff members have raised concerns with the organizations alleged ‘mishandling’ of the situation when video coordinator Zach Cooper died in April of 2020.
Olshey has been part of the Trail Blazers organization since 2012. Prior to his work in Portland, he worked with the Los Angeles Clippers for almost a decade.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason