What happened to Eagles super fan Edp445? He was recently caught on camera meeting underage girls. Bryant Turman Emerson Moreland, also known as EDP445, is a super fan of NFL football team Philadelphia Eagles. He was recently accused of attempting to meet up with underage girls.
He was caught on video in an undercover sting from some other Youtubers.
Eagles Super Fan ‘Edp445’ Responds To Being Exposed As Alleged Pedophile https://t.co/Hwl16nTprI
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 22, 2021
Now it appears his actions are being looked at by local authorities.
Currently the videos content is under investigation by Bakersfield police, but no arrests have been made as of yet.
Watch the news segment below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
It’s pretty obvious who the man with the blurred out face is, that much we do know.
Apparently they won’t show his face until the investigation is finished, or at least until he gets identified by the victims. EDP risked it all, his friendships, reputation, YouTube channel, and freedom, all for some underage girls.
We’ll keep an eye on this story as it develops…