Tiger Woods is looking jacked!
Tiger’s words in the first press conference since his February car accident made it clear that the Tiger-Phil Mickelson era truly is over, whether we want to believe it or not.
“The knee stuff, that’s one level,” he explained. “With the leg, it’s hard to explain how difficult this has been. … It’s been a lot of hard work. … There were some tough times in there.”
Tiger Woods asked by @golfweek @Steve_DiMeglio on recovery:
"This one has been much more difficult. The knee stuff, that's one level … With the leg, it's hard to explain how difficult this has been. … It's been a lot of hard work. … There were some tough times in there."
— Golfweek (@golfweek) November 30, 2021
But that doesn’t mean Tiger looks washed.
Tiger, a 45-year-old who has had five back and five knee surgeries, is looking pretty jacked following his rehab from a car accident. The 15-time major champ is going viral after fans quickly noticed his gains.
So, uh, Tiger’s looking almost as swole as Bryson… pic.twitter.com/2BcFcM7OWT
— Dan Rapaport (@Daniel_Rapaport) December 1, 2021
More reactions of Tiger’s swoleness:
Dayum 🔥😏💪🏼 https://t.co/hJqFfo6hvZ
— Ritz 🇺🇲 (@BRitzdorf) December 2, 2021
*more swoll…it’s Tiger he always wins! https://t.co/0yzGMv0oY8
— Samuel W. Schaper (@samuel_schaper) December 2, 2021
And his swing looks fantastic:
Making progress pic.twitter.com/sVQkxEHJmq
— Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) November 21, 2021
Long live Tiger!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter