Christian McCaffrey is on the trade block?
The Carolina Panthers will reportedly be willing to “listen to offers” on a potential blockbuster trade involving running back Christian McCaffrey during the 2022 NFL offseason.
The Athletic reported the news early this morning.
— The Latest Catch (@TheCatchwithBnB) January 7, 2022
McCaffrey signed a four-year, $64 million deal with Carolina in 2020. He is still owed $44 million over the next two seasons.
It’s hard to imagine the Panthers would be offered fair-market value given McCaffrey’s recent injury history and the $44 million remaining on his four-year contract.
Sounds like they’re just putting out some feelers.
When healthy, CMC is one of the best all around backs, but we know staying healthy is his one bugaboo.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments