Christian McCaffrey is on the trade block?
The Carolina Panthers will reportedly be willing to “listen to offers” on a potential blockbuster trade involving running back Christian McCaffrey during the 2022 NFL offseason.
The Athletic reported the news early this morning.
— The Latest Catch (@TheCatchwithBnB) January 7, 2022
McCaffrey signed a four-year, $64 million deal with Carolina in 2020. He is still owed $44 million over the next two seasons.
It’s hard to imagine the Panthers would be offered fair-market value given McCaffrey’s recent injury history and the $44 million remaining on his four-year contract.
Sounds like they’re just putting out some feelers.
When healthy, CMC is one of the best all around backs, but we know staying healthy is his one bugaboo.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week