The Green Bay Packers are 9-3 and sitting atop the NFC North heading into their bye week.
The players will have some much needed rest and rehabilitation, and so will the staff at Lambeau Field. The Packers decided to bring in a ringer, actor Brian Baumgartner from the Office. Baumgartner played Kevin Malone on the hit NBC show.
Fans of The Office will pick up several nods to the show, as Brian Baumgartner slips in and out of the Kevin Malone persona.
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) December 2, 2021
Rodgers and Baumgartner have apparently been friends for a while. This isn’t the first time Baumgartner has made an appearance at Lambeau. Who could forget when Rodgers returned to Packers camp rocking this Kevin Malone “The Office” t-shirt.
— Green Bay Packers (@packers) July 27, 2021
Rodgers did appear in an episode of the office too. You may remember him sitting next to Clay Aiken and Santigold as they judge Andy’s singing on America’s Next A Capella Sensation.
Rodgers is quite the showman.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks