An Old video of Henry Ruggs speeding shows the former Las Vegas Receiver likes to drive really fast.
A video obtained by the Review-Journal appears to show former Raiders wide receiver Henry Ruggs speeding on a Las Vegas residential street with his girlfriend, Kiara Kilgo-Washington.
In the September 2020 video recorded by Washington and posted on her YouTube channel, The RUPrint, Ruggs laughs as he revs the engine of his car. The video was titled “Wild Out Wednesdays.”
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
The video was initially posted to Ruggs’ girlfriend’s Washington’s YouTube page, The RUPrint, but it has since been removed.
There’s a reason rules of the road are in place, and for those who think driving fast is cool, guess what, it isn’t.
When you’re behind the wheel, you’re in control of a potentially deadly machine.
Ruggs learned his lesson the hard way.