Odell Beckham and the Browns appear to be done.
The Browns superstar wideout won’t practice Wednesday. A source familiar with situation told Yahoo Sports that Beckham’s absence was team-related, but declined to say if Beckham is now seeking his release following Tuesday’s NFL trade deadline.
— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) November 3, 2021
This all comes after the Browns decided not to trade Beckham before the deadline. To make matters worse, Beckham’s father took to Social Media to lobby for him to get shipped.
OBJ Father Speaking Out On Trade Deadline Dayhttps://t.co/DS6k7yNAzy
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 2, 2021
The Browns could offer Beckham his outright release in exchange for some of the $8 million he’s owed for the rest of the season.
The Browns and Beckham Jr. need to move on from each other, that much is clear.
He’s never going to be the player they thought they traded for, at least while in a Browns uniform.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter