Odell Beckham Jr. looks to be back playing at a high level.
The electric wide receiver got freed from Cleveland and Baker Mayfield and just like that he’s back putting up big numbers. The Los Angeles Rams wide receiver caught four passes for 54 yards and a touchdown in their big playoff win against the Arizona Cardinals.
OBJ also mixed in a pass attempt for 40 yards. OBJ has scored six Touchdown in the last nine games, which was enough for the NFL to test him for performance-enhancing supplements.
See OBJ’s message below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
.@obj shared on his Instagram story that he has to take a PES test today.
He's got 6 TDs in 9 games since joining the Rams 💪 pic.twitter.com/4o683K3MzY
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 19, 2022
So OBJ is probably not on any performance enhancers, rather he was playing in Cleveland with a performance dehancer, aka Faker Mayfield.
This makes Mayfield look pretty bad.
In OBJ we trust!