Odell Beckham’s going to be a Daddy real soon.
Odell Beckham Jr. and his new team, the Los Angeles Rams, had the biggest week of their season so far.
The Rams faced their division rivals the San Francisco 49ers at home to determine what seed they will be in the NFL Playoffs that begin next week.
Unfortunately they lost, but it’s not all bad. OBJ has a baby on the way, and he and his girlfriend threw a baby shower to celebrate.
In spite of the loss to the Niners, the Rams will still host a playoff game.
The Cardinals will visit Los Angeles and meet the Rams in the first round of the playoffs on Monday, January 17 at 6:15 p.m.
Should be one to watch.
Check out more of OBJ and his girlfriend below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of
- NFL Player Caught Sliding into Jake Paul’s Girlfriend Julia Rose’s DM’s
- Baker Mayfield’s Trash Talk Already Getting Under Teammates’ Skin