Drake and Nike are all in on their new golf collaboration. Described as “a testament to Drake’s admiration for the game,” the collection will feature 10 apparel and accessory pieces designed to “elevate traditional golf silhouettes.” According to the company, the release also includes eyewear that blends the two categories.
“NOCTA is about creating something for people on the move,” Drake said when the brand launched in 2020. “People who want functional, comfortable fits that are adaptable from one environment to the next.”
Back in 2019, Drake posted a series of images from an on-course photo shoot in Turks and Caicos.
Nike also worked with Drake to release a collection of merchandise to celebrate Drake’s newest album, “Certified Lover Boy.”
The golf line will include 10 pieces available Sept. 23 on Nike’s SNKRS site.
Drake loves his sports.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week