San Francisco 49ers star Nick Bosa has no love lost for the Dallas Cowboys. And he made that clear after the upset win during the Super Wild Card Round over the weekend.
Bosa had to leave the game late after a scary collision resulted in the pass rusher suffering a concussion.
Nick Bosa has been ruled out for the rest of Sunday's game vs. the Cowboys with a concussion 🤕pic.twitter.com/az2NioDqry
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) January 16, 2022
Despite the injury, Nick Bosa still had a message for the Cowboys after his squad squeaked out the win to move on to the Divisional Round of the playoffs.
Bosa took to Instagram to post a picture from the game with the caption, “America’s team” despite the fact that the term is widely used for the Cowboys.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
After the win, Nick Bosa and the 49ers will face the tall task of heading to Green Bay to face off against Aaron Rodgers and the #1 seed Packers in the Divisional Round.
For now, the Niners are 5.5 point underdogs for that upcoming tilt with the team that most people consider the favorites to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl in February.
To pull off the upset this weekend, the 49ers will likely need Nick Bosa back from concussion protocol.