Christmas time is always a good time to show off one’s generosity.
Zach Wilson and his family know how lucky they are, and the Wilsons paid it forward this Christmas as they enjoyed a Christmas morning breakfast at a New Jersey diner. Wilson’s waitress is a big fan of the Jets, and Wilson too.
Wilson was thrilled that someone actually liked him, and signed an autograph for her son.
The face of the Jets franchise also FaceTimed her son, and then gave the Waitress two tickets to Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
Wilson’s good deed paid off, the Jets went on to win Sunday’s game 26-21.
This goes to show you that being kind pays off. The Jets winning a game isn’t quite a Christmas miracle but it’s pretty close.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Canadian Bettors Are Hammering One NFL Team To Win The Super Bowl
- Green Bay’s Newest First Lady has Completed her Metamorphosis
- LSU Gymnast Olivia Dunne Went Viral Inside Yankee Stadium
- Tim Anderson’s Alleged Pregnant Side Piece Has His Number Tattooed on Her Chest
- Kliff Kingsbury’s Girlfriend Showing off Her ‘Rear’ in Kliff’s Backyard