It was reported that Wizards’ power forward Montrezl Harrell received a technical foul for arguing with Raptors’ global ambassador, Drake.
Harrell was assessed a technical foul as Drake continued to smile through the incident.
Montrezl Harrell got a tech for trash talking Drake 💀💀 pic.twitter.com/2cMCcWjjPA
— CrossedSports (@crossedsportsig) October 21, 2021
“I need my money back first, NBA,” Harrell began. “I definitely need my money back, because that definitely shouldn’t have been no tech. If so, you’ve got to give to me and the coach. Me and Drake was laughing. There was no problems there, me and Drake cool, we even talked after the game. It was a cool conversation, but it turned left when the coach started chiming in behind the bench, thinking that barking is something that’s gonna shake me.”
Continuing on to say that he had no interest in beefing with anybody, Harrell said he and Drake are cool.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“I don’t need all of Toronto on my bumper now,” Harrell said. “I don’t need Toronto on my bumper now. Don’t start DMing me on Instagram now. Me and Drake cool.”
— Carita Parks (@CaritaCParks) October 21, 2021
Montrezl will be hit with a $2,000 fine for the incident, a punishment Drake should pay for, because why not, he can afford it.
Drake already causing problems…