Mitchell Trubisky is gonna be a dad!
After getting married to longtime girlfriend, Hillary Gallagher, over the offseason, the newlyweds announced on Tuesday afternoon that a baby is due in May of 2022.
Hillary took to Instagram to make the announcement.
For now, Mitchell and Hillary Trubisky will start their family in Buffalo – as Mitch is currently serving as Josh Allen’s backup.
But the hope for the former Bears first round draft pick is that a team will give him a shot to start some time in the near future.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Things never clicked for the UNC product in Chicago. But he was able to lead the Bears to the playoffs in two of his four season with the team. And who knows where we’d be today if Cody Parkey would have made that kick back in 2018?
Anyways, Mitchell Trubisky and his wife look perfectly happy in Buffalo for now. And congratulations are now in order!
Check out some more of Mitch’s wife below: