Missouri and Army were locked in a tight battle during the Armed Forces Bowl on Wednesday night. And it looked like Missou was going to come away victorious early.
During the first half when Missouri was building a lead, their kicker decided to troll army with a “salute” gesture after making a kick.
— Quigs (@BigSeanQ_) December 23, 2021
Unsurprisingly, that didn’t end well for Missouri.
After starting the second half with an onside kick, Army worked their triple option to perfection. And thanks to a final minute drive down the field, they gave their kicker a chance to win the game at the buzzer.
Sure enough, the kick went through. And Army got their revenge on the Missouri kicker’s disrespectful gesture.
— ESPN (@espn) December 23, 2021
After the game, Missouri finished their disappointing season at 6-7. And will now look towards somehow finding a way to build some momentum in the SEC.
And for Army, the Armed forces Bowl W capped a two-year resurgence for the program – who now demand respect week-in and week-out.
Hopefully Missouri (and any other team for that matter) learned their lesson that you don’t f-k with the troops.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of