Odell Beckham has been the flavor of the week in the NFL and Minnesota Vikings players decided to share their thoughts on the situation as some wore “Free Odell” shirts in warm-ups.
Former LSU WR Justin Jefferson, was joined by CB Cam Dantzler and other Vikings players as they wore “Free Odell” shirts ahead of their game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Several #Vikings players out here in “Free Odell” shirts for warmups. This is Cam Dantzler, who grew up in Louisiana with Beckham. Justin Jefferson is also wearing one for his fellow LSU alum. pic.twitter.com/9LKKQIXF8U
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) November 7, 2021
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 7, 2021
Beckham’s relationship with the Browns has completely deteriorated over the last couple days with Beckham’s father posting videos hoping his son would get a chance to play for another team.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lou Williams Caught in 4K Kissing Mario Chalmers Baby Mama at Airport
- Devin Booker Spotted with Kendall Jenner Amid Kardashian Curse Talk Following Playoff Elimination
- Ja Morant Makes Wild Threat To Internet Troll
- Jerry Jeudy’s Girlfriend Reportedly Had An Ask Following His Arrest
- Jimmy Butler’s Baby Mama Reacts to Miami Heat Advancing to Eastern Conference Finals
Odell has also warned teams that he will only play for a contender and that he does not want a bottom team to put in a claim for him as he is completely fine being a cancer on a team.
It is a situation that will further develop next week as Odell should be either claimed by a team by Tuesday, or he is expected to sign with a contender in the coming days.
Odell Beckham should land on a contender, but all bets are off as to where he may end up through the waiver process.