The best catch from Sunday Night Football didn’t come from Davante Adams or Justin Jefferson, but instead came from Vikings OL Garrett Bradbury.
The ball was smacked from TE Ty Conklin’s hands and flew back almost 10 yards in to the hands of Bradbury who then ran the ball for about 24 yards and a first down!
That YAC @Gbradbury_11
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) January 3, 2022
Up to that point in the game it had been the longest reception as the Vikings were starting backup Sean Mannion was forced to start for the team as Kirk Cousins was out due to COVID protocols.
Mannion threw for 189 yards and a touchdown adding two rushes for 14 yards. The Green Bay Packers easily took care of the helpless Vikings 37 – 10 at Lambeau Field.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of