The best catch from Sunday Night Football didn’t come from Davante Adams or Justin Jefferson, but instead came from Vikings OL Garrett Bradbury.
The ball was smacked from TE Ty Conklin’s hands and flew back almost 10 yards in to the hands of Bradbury who then ran the ball for about 24 yards and a first down!
That YAC @Gbradbury_11
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) January 3, 2022
Up to that point in the game it had been the longest reception as the Vikings were starting backup Sean Mannion was forced to start for the team as Kirk Cousins was out due to COVID protocols.
Mannion threw for 189 yards and a touchdown adding two rushes for 14 yards. The Green Bay Packers easily took care of the helpless Vikings 37 – 10 at Lambeau Field.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments