Former ESPN host Michelle Beadle has landed a new gig.
After her short time run with “Get Up”, “NBA Countdown” and “Sportsnation” came to an end, it was announced just 12 days prior to the NBA season the Beadle was going to be a part of the San Antonio Spurs broadcast team.
— Dan Weiss (@DanWeissPBP) October 8, 2021
Michelle Beadle’s official role with the Spurs will be a “special correspondent”, which leaves a lot of room for versatility.
She was one of the more vocal voices at ESPN. Which clearly rubbed the network the wrong way. Along with calling Urban Meyer a “liar” for how he handled the accusations of marital abuse from assistant coach Zach Smith, she also claimed to be boycotting the NFL and college football because she believed they marginalized women.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“The entire thing is a disgrace. I’m just numb to it. I’m just ready for NBA to kick off, quite frankly. That’s what I’m here for,” she told Mike Greenberg and Jalen Rose on Get Up.
Luckily for Michelle Beadle, she’ll have the opportunity to focus solely on the NBA during her role with the Spurs.