Deshaun Watson’s living nightmare continues, as the latest count of civil suits filed against Watson remains at 20. The latest massage therapist to come forward is detailing her experience with Watson. She isn’t one of the 20 who have filed suits, and she has no plans on doing so. For her, it’s all about sharing her story, and unfortunately for Watson, it’s more of the same.
Here are some highlights of her interview with Sports Illustrated:
- Watson did not force her into any sexual acts or touch her.
- Watson removed his towel to show an erect penis.
- Watson appeared to be masturbating during the session.
- Told her she could move his penis if she likes.
- Watson pre-ejaculated on his stomach.
- She told a family member about what happened.
- She has DMs from Watson confirming he knew she felt uncomfortable about what he did.
- Watson didn’t make a second appointment after she told him nothing else would happen besides a massage.
“She used the oversize towel to drape him until about 45 minutes into the session, when she says he tossed the towel onto the floor, saying it was too itchy. Watson was lying face up on the table, naked and totally uncovered, something Mary says has never happened during any of her other massage appointments.
“I was in shock,” Mary says. She proceeded with the massage without the towel, knowing that her payment was coming from another therapist. “I trusted the therapist that referred him to me that nothing weird was going to happen.”
After 90 minutes, Watson asked to extend the session for another hour. She continued to work only on his quads, inner thighs and abdomen—the specific areas he requested. Watson developed an erection, she says, and also began clenching and slowly “thrusting the air.” Mary at first wondered whether his movements were a pain response to her deep-tissue work, so she asked whether he was O.K. She says he replied that he was fine and stopped thrusting for a short time”
Sports Illustrated exclusive: Another massage therapist, not among the plaintiffs currently filing suit, tells of Deshaun Watson’s inappropriate behavior.
“I want a genuine apology for putting us in these situations” https://t.co/VbAZjf9KY7 pic.twitter.com/A1EAzZzqVG
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) March 29, 2021
So clearly this woman isn’t looking for a payday, just to get her story out.
And her story echoes pretty much what all the women suing Watson are saying. There’s just too many people saying the same thing for it to be just a coincidence.
Watson is up sh*t’s creek without a paddle.
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth