Tennis superstar Eugenie Bouchard went Instagram official with her NFL star boyfriend Mason Rudolph back on Valentine’s Day weekend. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback posted a picture of the pair on a beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and captioned it: “My valentine.”
Mason Rudolph’s Valentine’s Day Was Better Than Yours https://t.co/ps9mCnhYPF
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) February 15, 2021
Fast forward to Mother’s Day weekend, both Mason and Genie posted tributes to their respective moms.
During the mother’s day weekend, the two were once again cuddled up.
Check out the Steelers backup QB’s smile on his face hanging with his girlfriend.
That smile says it all.
Mason seems very pleased to be spending time with his girlfriend over his mother.
Check out more pics of the tennis superstar below:
Welcome to the game outside the game! Follow us on our Sideaction Twitter handle, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest on sports and pop culture news across the web!
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Lala Anthony Blames Knicks for the ‘Demise of their Relationship’
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Singer Lotto’s Sister Brooklyn
- Rumor: Instagram Model ‘Ayyyejae’ Connected to Phoenix Suns Is Now Pregnant by NBA Player
- Rumor: Jalen Rose Spotted With New Girlfriend Angela Rye
- Spurs Josh Richardson is Dating Former America’s Next Top Model Runner-Up Tatiana Elizabeth