Sacramento Kings’ season opener is tonight, so why not stir the pot a little bit?
Marvin Bagley’s agent, Jeff Schwartz, sent a scathing, all-caps statement tweet blasting the franchise as “a case study in mismanagement” while claiming that the team told Bagley he’s not in the team’s opening-night rotation.
“Sacramento has informed Marvin Bagley he is not in the opening night rotation, which is completely baffling,” Schwartz’s tweet from the Excel Sports Management account reads. “It’s clear they have no plans for him in the future, and yet, passed on potential deals at last year’s deadline and this summer based on ‘value.’
“Instead they chose to bring him back but not play him, a move completely contradictory to their ‘value’ argument. This is a case study in mismanagement by the Kings organization.”
— excel sports (@excelsm) October 19, 2021
The Kings open their season tonight against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Expect Bagley to be in the doghouse.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jayson Tatum Rumored To Be Dating Ella Mai Following July 4 Celebration
- Paige Spiranac Eating Hot Dogs in Sexy 4th of July Bikini Picture
- Mac Jones’ Girlfriend Goes Viral With Vacation Pic
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
Bagley has averaged 14.5 points and 7.5 rebounds while shooting 50% from the field in three seasons.
Definitely worth being in the starting lineup…