Marshawn Lynch is going beast mode on streaming.
The former Seahawks running back is reportedly joining Amazon’s new Thursday Night Football show, which is scheduled to premiere in 2023. Lynch will serve as a reporter/analyst, which will have a more relaxed feel, according to the NY Post.
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) January 11, 2022
Amazon declined to comment.
Lynch recently appeared on ESPN’s ManningCast during Saints-Seahawks Monday Night Football broadcast. T
In typical beastmode fashion, Marshawn dropped multiple profanities and discussed his pregame ritual involving drinking Hennessy.
Marshawn Lynch dropped an F-bomb on air with Peyton and Eli 😅
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 26, 2021
Of course adding Marshawn to the mix will bring some new eyeballs to the mix.
Plus you really never know what’s going to come out of his mouth. He probably doesn’t either.
Must see TV.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Timeline Dispute Surfaces in Video of Former Las Vegas Raiders Wide Receiver Henry Ruggs Doing Drills
- Fox Sports’ Charissa Thompson Received Plenty of Attention on NFL Sunday For Her Multi-Colored Dress
- Cooper Rush’s Wife Reacts to Her ‘Daddy’ Getting Big Win While Replacing Dak Prescott as Cowboys Starter
- Rumor: Video of Niners QB Trey Lance Allegedly at the Strip Club Making it Rain Goes Viral
- IG Golf Influencer Paige Spiranac Forced To Delete Comments On Latest Video After Fat-Shaming Comments