Marshawn Lynch is going beast mode on streaming.
The former Seahawks running back is reportedly joining Amazon’s new Thursday Night Football show, which is scheduled to premiere in 2023. Lynch will serve as a reporter/analyst, which will have a more relaxed feel, according to the NY Post.
— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) January 11, 2022
Amazon declined to comment.
Lynch recently appeared on ESPN’s ManningCast during Saints-Seahawks Monday Night Football broadcast. T
In typical beastmode fashion, Marshawn dropped multiple profanities and discussed his pregame ritual involving drinking Hennessy.
Marshawn Lynch dropped an F-bomb on air with Peyton and Eli 😅
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) October 26, 2021
Of course adding Marshawn to the mix will bring some new eyeballs to the mix.
Plus you really never know what’s going to come out of his mouth. He probably doesn’t either.
Must see TV.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of