Urban Meyer remains the main storyline across all sports talks shows today for all the wrong reasons.
Over the weekend, Meyer was pictured with a blonde woman at a bar in Ohio following the team’s loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday.
Urban Meyer Spotted Dancing With Smoke Show Blondehttps://t.co/Xo7vREXRUV
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 3, 2021
Despite Urban Meyer’s public apology on Monday, ESPN’s Marcus Spears called for the coach to be fired, as this has not been the first time where he’s been the distraction for his team.
Spears’ counterpart, Dan Orlovsky, took it a step further, saying that Trevor Lawrence has every right not to trust his head coach.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 4, 2021
Not only has Urban Meyer been linked to the vacant USC job. But now he’s been in the news for bringing in Tim Tebow as a tight end, looking disinterested on the sidelines, and being seen dancing with some random chick.
Sure, a lot of the news surrounding Meyer has been overblown. But when you find yourself making headlines for anything other than football as a head coach, something is wrong.
Urban Meyer is going to have to change the narrative surrounding himself quick, or he might be looking for his next job very soon.