Kyrie Irving continues to get trashed by former NBA players.
Basketball legend Magic Johnson is going in on Kyrie Irving for refusing to get vaccinated.
“You have said to your teammates, ‘I’m gonna be there for you’. Well, you can’t be there if you don’t get vaccinated. You letting them down. And then that hurts our chances of winning a championship. I would never do that to my teammates. Never,” he said.
“I got my two shots and made sure I put it out on social media,” he added. “I wanted, especially my community to know, first of all, it’s safe. And the players, again, people listen to them, they follow them. That’s very important.”
Magic Johnson reacts to the Kyrie Irving situation with the Nets 👀 pic.twitter.com/UXmFfUPNue
— 2Cool2Blog (@2cooI2blog) October 19, 2021
Kyrie isn’t backing down on his vaccine stance.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
“I’m standing with all those that believe what is right,” Irving said while speaking on Instagram Live earlier this month. “Everybody is entitled to do what they feel is what’s best for themselves. Seeing the way this is dividing our world up, it’s sad to see. People are losing jobs to mandates.”
Not sure anyone needs Kyrie to stand up for them. He’s a super rich athlete who has no issues, only ones he creates.
Nothing in common with the people who are losing their jobs.