Mac Jones’ rookie season should give New England Patriots fans something to be excited about.
Jones surpassed expectations by leading the Patriots to a 10-7 record and their first playoff berth of the post-Tom Brady era.
It was a challenging season filled with ups and downs for the young quarterback, but he looked the best out of all rookie QB’s.
His girlfriend Sophie Scott was by Mac’s side the entire season. Sophie took to Instagram to send Mac a message following their blowout loss to the Bills.
See her post below:
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
Rookie year ✔️ I’m so proud of you! 🤍
Mac responded in the comment section to his girlfriend’s sweet message:
Jones is definitely in the running for Offensive Rookie of the Year after completing 67.6% of his passes for 3,801 yards with 22 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
With Sophie as the supportive girlfriend, the sky’s the limit for Mac in New England.
Check out more of the lovely couple below: