Mac Jones is making money moves.
The New England Patriots rookie has already filed for the trademark “MJ10.”
Mac Jones Steals Page Out Of Tom Brady’s Playbook With Trademark Filing https://t.co/1iKyvmsT1t
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 1, 2021
Now Jones has also filed for the trademark “Mac10.”
After filing to get the trademark “MJ10,” it looks like Pats QB Mac Jones has now also filed for “Mac10.” pic.twitter.com/AassGgvspm
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) December 6, 2021
Mac Jones is easily the most successful of all the rookie QB’s in the NFL this season.
The Patriots are playing Buffalo tonight riding a six-game winning streak. If they can beat the Bills on Monday night, they would be in sole possession of first place in the AFC East.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of