Dallas Mavericks star Luka Doncic was having none of what Mo Wagner was dishing out Saturday night as the two teams collided in Dallas.
At around the 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter, Mo Wagner made a two point shot near the rim and then decided to flex his bone rack of a body in front of Luka Doncic. The Magic were down 91-70 at the time so one can only wonder what the hell Wagner was thinking.
Doncic did not take well to getting flexed on and decided to push the bone rack a couple times then after being pulled back by team mates and separated by the refs Doncic hit him with the “Who the f-ck are you” line.
It’s funny because at this point more people may know Wagner’s younger brother Franz Wagner who was drafted 8th overall last season by the Magic. Mo has appeared in 166 games after being drafted 25th overall in the 2018 NBA draft by the Los Angeles Lakers.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
Wagner only lasted a season in Los Angeles and then bounced around spending time in Washington and Boston and then eventually landing in Orlando last season.
Realistically, Doncic is clearly a star and this was an easy way to make Wagner feel like a joke, especially after trying to flex in his face. Scoreboard man, read the room!
The Mavericks took care of business and beat the Magic 108-92. Doncic scored 23 points adding 9 rebounds and 3 assists while Mo Wagner scored 16 points, adding 4 rebounds and 2 assists.