Lou Williams is known for his smooth scoring, and his uncanny ability to score off the bench.
But remember the time he dated two girlfriend at once?
Talking with Bleacher Report’s Taylor Rooks, Lou Williams spoke about having two girlfriends. Lou doesn’t like when people ask him about his “Girlfriends”
Lou wasn’t digging that it turned into a joke.
“People even thought they were sisters, I was like, ‘That’s ridiculous.’ I didn’t like the part where I couldn’t control what was being said and how they were viewed. Both of those women are mothers of my children, not just some random girls I’m running around with…”
Both of his girlfriends are the now the mothers of his children.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Girl On TikTok Accuses Bears LB Roquan Smith Of Sexual Assault
- ESPN’s Dave McMenamin, Malika Andrews Trending After It’s Been Revealed They’re a Couple
- Patrick Mahomes Wife Brittany Being Accused of Getting Lip Enhancements, Injections
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
Williams, two second-round draft picks, and cash considerations were traded to the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for Rajon Rondo.
When you can score like Lou, your services will always be needed.
What a legend.