San Francisco Giants pitcher Logan Webb has had a great year, and he’ll be on center stage when he takes the ball for the Giants’ win-or-go-home Game 5 against the Dodgers on Thursday night.
In his first start of the series, Webb was dominant. He carved up the Dodgers, striking out 10 batters over 7.2 scoreless inning in the Game One win.
When speaking about how he gets ready before a start, Logan Webb shared a crazy anecdote. He’ll chug three Red Bulls prior to every start.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
Game 5 starter Logan Webb’s game day routine includes pounding 3 Red Bulls. “I love Red Bull. I started young, me and my brother. Don’t be mad at my mom and dad or anything.” #SFGiants #Dodgers #NLDS.
— Scott Miller (@ScottMillerBbl) October 13, 2021
Logan Webb likely won’t need any Red Bull considering all the adrenaline that’ll be pumping through his veins prior to the biggest start of his life on Thursday.
But I’d expect him to keep the ritual going anyways. On the year, Webb was able to have a coming out party, of sorts. He was 11-3 with an impressive 3.03 ERA.
The Red Bull trick has worked wonders for Logan Webb throughout the entire season. And Giants fans will be hoping their young pitcher can come through for them, yet again, on Thursday night.