Like Father, like son
With LeBron, recently cleared of COVID-19 protocols, in the front row during warmups of Bryce James’s game for Sierra Canyon High School, the freshman showed off his impressive leaping ability.
For reportedly the first time, he dunked the ball during warmups.
LeBron was there recording the moment on his phone.
— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) December 3, 2021
They grow up so fast.
Could Bryce and Bronny one day be in the NBA like the Ball Brothers?
Only time will tell.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Jalen Rose Destroys Skip Bayless Over Bronny Comments
- One NFL Team is Getting More Disrespect in Betting Circles Than Any Other
- Kevin Durant Spotted in Saint Tropez Amid Retirement Talk
- Punt God Odds For Offensive Rookie of the Year Revealed
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason