LeBron’s youngest is taking the next step.
Bryce James has been putting up some impressive performances, and his highlights speak for themselves. Now Bryce is slamming the ball, the youngest James was able to come through with his first in-game dunk earlier in the week.
Not bad for a 14-year-old.
LeBron was quick to comment on the dunk as he took to his Instagram story and wrote “uh-oh” with the shush emoji.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Two Guys Passed Out Drunk Go Viral At PGA Championship
- Tim Anderson’s Wife Accuses Josh Donaldson Of Making Racist Comment During Game
- LaMelo Ball Shows Off New ‘Golden Child’ Hand Tattoos
- Ben Simmons’ Fiancé Shares Sexy Pics of the Couple While She’s Busy on Work Trip
- Jay Cutler Being Linked to Justin Timberlake in Cheating Scandal
— Kit Guinhawa (@BeatKit22) January 20, 2022
LeBron has been hyping his youngest from the jump.
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 25, 2020
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Bryce and his older brother Bronny Jr. playing in the NBA one day.
They definitely have the pedigree.