With a King comes a crown. Nike has named their huge Innovation Center in Oregon after King James. The LeBron James Innovation Center is a 750,000 square foot building that is home to the newest Nike Sport Research Lab. The innovation is just one of buildings on the Nike campus.
Check out some pics below:
2003: 18-year-old @KingJames signs a $90M deal with Nike, still the largest rookie deal ever.
2021: Nike opens a 750,000-square-foot "LeBron James Innovation Center" at their global headquarters, including an NBA-size court, a soccer field, a track, and more.
Legendary 🙏 pic.twitter.com/kGGkTAAAry
— Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) October 4, 2021
There’s a pretty cool exhibit with some of LeBron’s never before seen shoe prototypes. What’s even impressive of all the displays is the one shows all LeBron’s makes and misses throughout his career.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Kliff Kingsbury Photographed with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik For the Very First Time
- Miles Bridges Wife’s Sister Likes Interesting Comment About Felony Domestic Violence Charge
- Jayson Tatum is Now Following NBA Girlfriend Mulan Hernandez
- LaMelo Ball Posts Rare Picture of His ‘Baby’ Ana Montana
- Dad Gets Caught Texting Escort While With His Daughter At White Sox Game
LeBron James’ influence can easily be seen throughout the building, and it helps make Nike’s new Innovation Center one of the most impressive buildings around.
LeBron has left quite a legacy!