LeBron James finally got the vaccine.
LeBron said he had personal “skepticism” around the COVID-19 vaccine, but ultimately decided it was a good thing for him and his family, and he is now vaccinated. LeBron expressed that everyone has their own choice to get vaccinated or not. He was skeptical about it at first but after doing his own research, he felt it was best to get it for himself and his family.
LeBron James explains his decision to get vaccinated, but wanting to respect others for whether they decide to get it pic.twitter.com/khPH3NePAX
— Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) September 28, 2021
Good for LeBron. Respect for respecting other’s choices.
You know LeBron being the face of the league isn’t going to make any kind of waves.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Bet is Hitting An Astounding 82% During NFL Preseason
- Report: White Sox Manager Tony La Russa Had Two ‘Accidents’ in the Dugout Last Season
- Aidan Hutchinson DROY Bets Becoming Hot Wager After Eventful Week
- Deshaun Watson Serenaded With “F*** You Sicko” Chants During First Preseason Game
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks