LaVar Ball is back and better than ever.
The outspoken father of Lonzo and LaMelo Ball has been quiet since his kids have now made a name for themselves on their own. But on Friday, a classic LaVar quote was circulating the web.
When LaVar was asked about LaMelo getting the opportunity to play for Michael Jordan’s team, he gave a surprising answer.
LaVar Ball went out of his way to claim LaMelo doesn’t need advice from MJ.
“How often does he seek out advice from Michael Jordan? Never!” LaVar Ball said. “What advice he gonna give him? You tell me what advice he gonna give him. … When the last time he won a championship? And the game has changed. What’s he gonna tell him?”
In LaVar’s defense, LaMelo Ball appears to be doing just fine without Michael Jordan giving him constant tutelage. The 20 year old is averaging 20.0 points, 7.7 rebounds and 8.3 assists on the season thus far.
Say what you will about the antics from LaVar Ball, but the guy was clearly onto something with these kids…
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- One Surprising QB Has Been an Especially Popular MVP Bet the Last Few Weeks
- Jared Goff’s Supermodel Fiancée Details How She Received Death Threats Following Lions’ Losses
- Ian Rapoport’s Wife Speaks on Her Husband’s Rival Adam Schefter
- Detroit Lions Getting Huge Betting Boost from Hard Knocks
- One Very Hot Bet of Late is on a Receiver You’d Never Think Of